To Claim Your Home Owner Grant: Click claim Homeowner Grant. Jurisdiction number 560 - Village of Pemberton will appear, then enter the roll number (8 digits following the 560, including the decimal) then access code. The roll number and access code are found on the top right corner of your Tax Notice. Click 'submit' Type in your first and last name (as it appears on your Tax Notice) If you qualify for an additional grant, click the bullet that applies. Type in your birth date, home telephone number and email address, Click 'submit' Verify information before clicking 'OK'. A confirmation will appear, click cancel to edit or okay to continue. Once your application has been submitted you can print a copy for your records by clicking the print button.
- Find out if you qualify for the home owner grant at gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant
- Claim your 2019 grant online or complete the form on your tax notice and return to the Village of Pemberton office
- To avoid penalties, your application must be received by the due date stated on the property tax notice.
- If you miss the due date, you may apply for the home owner grant until December 31; however, penalties may apply.
- If you did not claim the home owner grant for the previous year, you may apply using the Application for Retroactive Home Owner Grant (FIN 92).
- Only one home owner grant can be claimed by you or your spouse each year.
- You may be required to submit additional documentation to establish your eligibility and home owner grants are audited for up to seven years to ensure applicants are eligible for the grants they receive.
- The information provided may be shared for the purposes of administering the Land Tax Deferment Act, Property Transfer Tax Act and Taxation (Rural Area) Act.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) The personal information is collected for the purpose of administering the Home Owner Grant Act (HOGA) under the authority of sections 8(1),(3) and 10(4) of the HOGA and under sections 26(a) and (c) of the FOIPPA. Questions about the collection, use or disclosure of this information can be directed to the Manager, Home Owner Grant Administration, PO Box 9991 Stn Prov Govt, Victoria, BC V8W 9R7. (Telephone: Victoria at 250-356-8904 or toll free at 1-888-355-2700). Email: HOGADMIN@gov.bc.ca